- I am the director of machine learning at Betterment, a New York city startup helping to modernize saving, investing, and retirement by optimizing returns net of fees, taxes, and behavior.
- Executive education consulting on Negotiation, Managerial Decision Making, and Data Science with the American Association for Physician Leaders among others.
- Fellow at the Data Incubator which is a great startup helping to connect academics with programming and quantitative skills to opportunities in industry.
- Post-doctoral scholar with UC Berkeley working with Tetlock, Mellers, & Moore on the “Good Judgment” research team. We participated in a novel multi-year wisdom of the crowds geopolitical forecasting tournament hosted by the US intelligence community.
- PhD in Organizational Behavior from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon (2012)
- Developer at CM3 Consulting (now Fino Consulting)
- BS in Decision Science from Carnegie Mellon (2004)